Search not working

6 years 1 month ago #3437 by nijboer85
Search not working was created by nijboer85
I installed the latest versions of the component and the module of Store Locator, but the search function does not work. I tried several different settings, but without any improvement.

I have searched the forum, but all I could find is that I should use the most recent version of the Store Locator.

Hope you guys can point me in the right direction.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3440 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Search not working
Please post us a link to your store locator page, or if you prefer, please fill out a support ticket with the link so that we can diagnose the issues you are having.

Thanks!

More
6 years 1 month ago #3441 by nijboer85

More
6 years 1 month ago #3442 by nijboer85

More
6 years 1 month ago #3443 by sysgenmedia
It appears you have hidden the search in the component, and instead placed the module on the same page as the component. This wont work.

First, remove the module from the component page. Then, re-enable the search settings in the component view. This can be done in the Component Settings and/or the Menu Item Settings.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3444 by nijboer85
Replied by nijboer85 on topic Search not working
I did as you requested. But still no search. Whatever I type into the search field, it give me 'no results'.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3447 by nijboer85
Any solution yet?

More
6 years 1 month ago #3448 by nijboer85
I am still waiting for a reply. My customer is getting impatient, he wants the website to go online as soon as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon.

More
6 years 1 month ago #3449 by sysgenmedia
In your Javascript Console its giving an error that you need to get a Google Maps API Key.

This service requires an API key. For more information on authentication and Google Maps Javascript API services please see: developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/get-api-key

More