PHP Error on Store locator page

6 years 2 months ago #2269 by conticreative
PHP Error on Store locator page was created by conticreative
I just installed store locator and inserted a couple of real location for testing. It seems to work OK.

However, at the top of the page there is a PHP error:

Warning: array_unshift() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home2/john12/public_html/staging/components/com_storelocator/views/map/view.html.php on line 154

And after a quick search it seems to be related to Falang (in other posts and other components, this very error was attributed to Joomfish and Falang is a fork of it).

While I am here for this error, let me also ask if there is going to be a way to translate Store Locator for our Spanish speaking audience. As I mentioned, I am using Falang but (my mistake) I forgot to check if SL is compatible.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2277 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic PHP Error on Store locator page
Store locator is now Farlang compatible, so that should be okey! Make sure to get our plugin from the Farlang plugins site.

Also, for the error, try adding a Tag to the admin area. See if that clears it up.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #2288 by conticreative
Replied by conticreative on topic PHP Error on Store locator page
Thank you for your replay and indeed I was able to download the Falang plugin.

However, the error is not going away. I did create a couple of tags but the error persisted.
I just realized I did not enter the Google API, so we are doing that in the next 10 minutes, but I don't think that's the issue.

I can try hiding the error, but that would be a last resort.

EDIT: I was able to have the error go away by de-selecting tags from the menu rather than the component. Strangely, we added tags, both as entities and as part of the locations and when we did the error kept appearing.

However, it no longer does and we are happy.

Thank you
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by conticreative.

More
6 years 1 month ago #2290 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic PHP Error on Store locator page
Glad you figured it out! We will investigate for future releases. Thanks for the update!

More