Joomla! Extensions


5 years 3 months ago #3525 by zane99
Perplexed was created by zane99

I run Store Locator on a number of sites successfully. Today, I upgraded the component on a site that had an older, but working version of Store Locator. After the upgrade, the map didn't load at all. (see image)

I've seen problems like this sometimes caused by a JQuery conflict in the past, so I installed JQuery Easy.
With it enabled, a map now appears, but it is only a placeholder. The locations do not load. This is a small site & there are only 2 locations. (see image)

I did get a Google API & tested it in another map module, where it works fine, so I'm pretty certain its not an API issue.

I have also attached a screen shot of error messages when I the page is loaded.

Please advise.

The topic has been locked.
5 years 3 months ago #3526 by zane99
Replied by zane99 on topic Perplexed
FYI - this seems have been as a result of some strange cache issue. After I posted this, I did nothing. 4 days later the map started working again. Now formatting for the Locations Listings is all weird, but the map works.

I am very disappointed by your non-response to the issue. Very poor support.
The topic has been locked.
5 years 3 months ago #3530 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Perplexed
Glad to here it is working.. Sorry for the wait, we are on Vacation at the moment and catching up as soon as we can. Should be back in full by May 17th, 2017.
The topic has been locked.