com_storelocator_1.8.10 not working on joomla 2.5.

6 years 10 months ago - 6 years 10 months ago #3235 by mairead
Hi,

I've just installed the latest store locator for joomla 2.5.8 but there are a few things that don't work.

1. Max zoom level once you search does not zoom in.
2. Share location button not working
3. The search results tooltip does not point to the correct marker
4. Its only showing 10 stores even though I have 61 listed in the backend.
5. Where do I disable category search as I only have only category so do not need this.

Page can be viewed here
www.xvalve.com.au/?Itemid=151

Thanks
Mairead
Last edit: 6 years 10 months ago by mairead. Reason: More issues added

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3242 by mairead
I paid for a new subscription in good faith that it would work so could someone please address these issues and why nothing seems to work correctly.

Mairead

More
6 years 10 months ago #3243 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic com_storelocator_1.8.10 not working on joomla 2.5.
Hi ,

1. Max zoom level appears to be working. Trying search: 110 Burke St. Maryborough Vic. 3465. If this is not close enough, increase the level.

2. we dont have a share location button.

3. Try disabling the Google Map Marker Clusters, and set it to none in the config.

4. Not sure but it is stopping.. can you try disabling: Danahers Timber & Hardware

5. This can be toggled in the menu item parameters.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3250 by mairead
Hi,

1. Yes for that particular address but not if I search for a store listed like '330 Williamstown Rd. Yarraville Vic.3013'. Users will only search by city and postcode anyway. I have set the zoom level to 4 and tested it in Safari, firefox and chrome.

2. I meant geolocation that appears. It seems to work when I click 10 miles it removes stores that where previously shown which is strange.

3. Great that works

4. Yes when I disabled but only shows 12 now and stops again. There should be 61 stores. What is causing this bug and what do I need to do?

5. Great that works

Thanks
Mairead
Attachments:

More
6 years 10 months ago #3252 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic com_storelocator_1.8.10 not working on joomla 2.5.
1. Zoom level 4 is quite high... however, it does appear to zoom to the area... It should only zooms in far enough to encompass all the searched locations.

2. hmmm hard for me to replicate in the US... is it possible for you to make a video of it? You can try something like Jing.

4. I think I know, In the menu item settings for the store locator page, expand the Map Popup fields section and add a space or anything to the Email Subject (optional) field. Do the same in the Result List Fields section.

More
6 years 10 months ago #3254 by mairead
Hi,

The stores are all now appearing thanks.

Mairead

More