× Welcome to the Sysgen Media forum!

Tell us and our members who you are.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Sticky locations

5 years 10 months ago #3458 by edthenet
Sticky locations was created by edthenet
I am using Store Locator for a wile now and i am very happy with this component.
I now have a feature request.

Is it possible for you to create an option so that some locations always appear in the result?
Maybe even always on top of the list (optional)

I am willing to renew my subscription if this feature is added.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 9 months ago #3468 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Sticky locations
Yes, this already is a feature!

You can set the result sorting to show featured locations first or exclusively (thus making them "sticky").

More
5 years 9 months ago #3476 by edthenet
Replied by edthenet on topic Sticky locations
I have installed the latest version 2.3.1, but i can't find the option your describing "show featured locations first or exclusively".

I have found the option "Result order - Featured then distance" with i have interpeted as show me first the featured items and after that the rest based on the distance. This options doesn't seem to work that way.

Look at this website: ipso.nl/psycho-oncologische-zorg/ledenoverzicht

As you can see there is only one featured item and it's all the way at the bottom because it's in France and the rest is in the Netherlands. I wan't to always show this France item on top. What you have described with "show featured locations first or exclusively" should do just that i think. Am i not looking at the right place. I have looked at the component options, the search module and de menu-option settings.

More
5 years 8 months ago #3481 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Sticky locations
You want to find the option for "Initial Order" and set this to "Featured, then Name"

More