Error: No Results Found for Address - Location ID: 451 / Name: Brew
Error: No Results Found for Address - Location ID: 485 / Name: Mana Bar
Error: No Results Found for Address - Location ID: 535 / Name:
Error: No Results Found for Address - Location ID: 536 / Name:
Error: No Results Found for Address - Location ID: 537 / Name:
To resolve, I went back to Location Manager, with Show 100, selected all and Trash (repeat) until the entire location manager was empty. I then started over re-importing (my now corrected) .csv files. The files are importing correctly (no errors) but at batch geocode, I'm still getting 260 errors. eg my new file imports 97 entries (97+260=357 batch geocode shows 97 successful, 260 fail).
Normally, I would overlook this however, I'm not showing the total number of locations on my map (post geo-code). I should have a total of 339 in the state Victoria but Store Locator is only showing 169 - like the db is corrupt or?
Is there a way to clear the db (or reset) without having to reinstall store locator? or remove/resolve the 260 derelict entries? Any other advice is appreciated. I may have two issues here. All was working fine until I imported that poor csv.
I have resolved my issue and wanted to post what I did as it might help others in future:
The reason why I wasn't showing all locations in GoogleMarkerCluster was because I had Max Search Results set to 250 (and not a high enough # to accommodate all of my locations). This setting can be found under the Search tab in options.
To fix the empty items in db: Login to your site using cPanel, select Phpmyadmin. From there locate the db _storelocator_locations and deleted all entries including those erroneous empty ones. Once completed, I was able to refresh the batch geo-code from joomla backend and am no longer receiving the No Results error 260 locations, etc.