Need Help

10 years 4 months ago #204 by matthew@focuscreative.co.uk
Need Help was created by matthew@focuscreative.co.uk
Hi

Hope some one can Help i have installed image calender but when i go to

: Components ---> Image Calender... i get this message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR, expecting ',' or ';' in /homepages/30/d245644449/htdocs/frooms/administrator/components/com_imagecalendar/views/imagecalendar/tmpl/default.php on line 89

can any one help..

thanks matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• matthew@focuscreative.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #206 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Need Help
Hi Matt,
Are you using PHP 4? This could be the cause of the issue. Otherwise if you can setup a joomla account and email the information to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. we can investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Jared

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #228 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Need Help
Hi Matt,

Please see if this change solves your problems... Apparently PHP 4 doesnt like chaining, so this should solve the issue.

In the file: /administrator/components/com_imagecalendar/views/imagecalendar/tmpl/default.php

At Line 89-91, find:

<?php echo JFactory::getDate( $row->day.' '.$row->starttime )->toFormat('%A %e %B %Y'); ?>
<br />
<?php echo JFactory::getDate( $row->day.' '.$row->starttime )->toFormat('%l:%M %p'); ?>

And change it to:

<?php $text = JFactory::getDate( $row->day.' '.$row->starttime ); echo $text->toFormat('%A %e %B %Y'); ?>
<br />
<?php $text = JFactory::getDate( $row->day.' '.$row->starttime ); echo $text->toFormat('%l:%M %p'); ?>

Let me know if that solves the problem.

Thanks,
Jared

More