mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ

7 years 8 months ago #633 by public@sisquared.com
mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ was created by public@sisquared.com
I have loaded two instances of mod_imagecalendar_list on my test site, and configured each to display a different category. However, no matter how I configure the modules they will both either only display all categories (when that is selected) or the first category I created (if I select 'No, show categories below') irrespective of which category I select. Any ideas?

Another issue which may be related is, I am unable to see a list of the categories I created when viewing 'Category Manager' in the imagecalendar component, although I can see them in the drop down selection list within Event Manager okay.

I am using Joomla 1.7

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• public@sisquared.com
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #642 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ
Hi There, It sound like they may be related, but i am not sure off hand...

First, the issue with the modules, is there a problem if only one module is on the page? Or does this only happen when two or more modules are on the page...

For the admin area, im not sure whats causing it, but if you give me temporary admin access to the site i can take a look. Please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to trouble shoot this further.

Thanks,
Jared

More
7 years 7 months ago #648 by public@sisquared.com
Replied by public@sisquared.com on topic mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ
Thank you.

I have emailed you further details.

Kind Regards
Simon

• public@sisquared.com
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #710 by public@sisquared.com
Replied by public@sisquared.com on topic mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ
Hi,

This is still an issue for me. Any ideas what I can do to work around this?

• public@sisquared.com
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 7 months ago #712 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ
We will try to get this fix out this weekend... stay tuned...

Jared

More
7 years 6 months ago #781 by public@sisquared.com
Hi,

Happy New Year to you.

Any ETA on a fix for this?

rgds
Simon

• public@sisquared.com
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 6 months ago #807 by info@patruska.com
Replied by info@patruska.com on topic mod_imagecalendar_list will only display one categ
I am having the same issue. The category feature is simply not working. Please advise.

More
7 years 5 months ago #893 by sysgenmedia
This should work in the upcoming release (Feb 2012), however to fix it now, you can edit the file: /modules/mod_imagecalendar_list/mod_imagecalendar_list.xml

On line 46, change:
<param name="categories" type="categories" default="0" label="Categories" description="Choose from available categories to be shown as long as show all categories is not selected." />
to:
<param name="mod_categories" type="categories" default="0" label="Categories" description="Choose from available categories to be shown as long as show all categories is not selected." />

More
7 years 5 months ago #978 by public@sisquared.com
Many thanks, this fix seems to be working perfectly.

Kind Regards

Simon

• public@sisquared.com
  • Topic Author
More