Localmachine Development and OpenX Single Page Cal

7 years 9 months ago #1070 by JoeJoomla
Hi there,

First of all let me thank you for making this available to the Joomla! community. I certainly appreciate it.

I use mod_OpenX on a Joomla! 1.5 site. I am in the process of redesigning the template for that site to bring it up to Joomla! 2.5x. The development is being done locally using MAMP on my Mac.

I have just installed your OpenX 1.1 version and published it to a position in the template. I've simply copied the module parameters for the location of the adserver and the zone ID from the live site. My ad is not appearing in the localmachine version.

Is it possible that it's just a lag in OpenX server to recognize the module call?

Does anyone have experience using this module on a localmachine development environment?

Note: I am running the adserver on my own server. I am not using the hosted version of OpenX ad server.

Thanks for any advice on getting this module working.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 8 months ago #1111 by sysgenmedia
Replied by sysgenmedia on topic Localmachine Development and OpenX Single Page Cal
Check the source code of the page that is generated. Look for a link to your ad server js file in the head of the site. If its not there, then your template may be removing other components script calls. If it does appear, copy the url of the JS file and try to access it in your browser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More