All front-end text is controlled via Joomla Language files. If you wish to edit the text of any of the front-end templates, check your help file at the very bottom for the most up-to-date location of your language file.
Typically they will be found in one of the following locations:
The software continues to work after the subscription expires. The subscription is for access to updates and direct support via our Ticket System.
Make sure to add: http:// to the beginning of the URL if it is a link to another website.
Check to see if you have jQuery Installed on your site. If you are not sure, view the source code of the page and see if you can find the word: jquery
If you do have jQuery:
First make sure you have enabled jQuery noConflict in our extension options. If your extension still does not load properly, make sure that when you view the source code of your page, that the Mootools library is listed before jQuery. jQuery must be loaded after Mootools. Also make sure you only have one instance of jQuery on your page.
This 3rd party plugin from our friends over at Joomla Bamboo may help if you cant figure out how to modify the order yourself: Joomla Bamboo Library
If you are using the optional search module, you need to copy the ID of the menu item that you setup for the store locator into the Itemid parameter of the module.
UPDATED: As of versions v2.2.0 for Joomla! 3.x or v1.8.5 for Joomla! 1.5/2.5, you can now set the Country Search Bias int he Component Options or use the Appended Search Text for custom regionalization in the menu item parameters. This will force the search to confine the boundries to the region specified. (This works well for Australia, and is likely required to work properly)
Alternitvely, you can see other locations if you enable the Google Suggest option.
Instructions for upgrading from previous versions of Joomla to Joomla 3.x.
1. First update your old site to the lates version of the store locator that is compatable with your current Joomla site.
2. Use the built in CSV Export tool, and export all your locations to a CSV File.
3. (ONLY IF If you are upgrading your installation using the same Database tables, otherwise skip to Step 4)
Go to the Store Locator Component Options, and Disable Safe Uninstall. Then Uninstall the Store Locator.
4. On your Joomla 3.x site, Install the latest version of the Store Locator for Joomla .3x
5. On the Joomla 3.x site, using the Store Locator's built in CSV Import tool, import your locations file that you exported in Step 2.
6. Setup a new Menu item on your Joomla 3.x site to point to the Store Locator Map view.